Updated League Rules for Spring Season
What is league play all about?
- To create a team, build team camaraderie and have a blast playing other teams while getting to know people
- A league match will consist of everyone on team A playing everyone on team B as well as partners matches
- Try to top the charts and be the best cribbage and kings cribbage teams
- Have fun, win as a team and lose as a team
How to sign up?
- Just find some players that you like online that you would like to play with. A club consists of 3 or 4 players.
- The Captain of the team needs to be a PRO Member but the rest of the players don’t have to be.
- The Captain will click League Play / Create New Team and fill in the players and the best time to play.
What are the captains responsibilities?
- The captain will challenge other teams and accept challenges
- They will email their team members and help coordinate matches with the other team
- They will report any problems to Damien
– How does our team play a match?
- The Captain of the team clicks League Play / Browse & Challenge Clubs
- Find the team you want to challenge and the Captain clicks the “Challenge Them” button
- Select what type of cribbage and what type of rules you want to play and proceed
- The other captain will either accept or reject the league match
- Once the league match is accepted, You can play the matches by clicking League Play / My Current League Matches
- Find your match and click the Play Match button
Do we have to play all the matches at once?
- No the league match will be saved until the winning team has been declared
- You can play your games at any time
How do we report results?
- The winner clicks League Play / My Current League Matches and then clicks declare winner button by the match they played
- They will see the team score go up
- Whenever the match is completely over, the Captain of the winning team clicks Finish Entire Match button to finish the match
How do we see other clubs and other matches?
- To see all the registered teams, click League Play / Browse & Challenge Clubs
- To see ongoing matches, click League Play / View all ongoing matches
How many teams can I be on?
- You can be a member of one cribbage team, and one kings cribbage team
– What future features are coming?
- The league leaderboard will be available soon
- We may add team battlecries, league messageboards, substitute availablity etc